Fowl Mood Racing Gets top Five Finish in Brighton

Tous les communiqués en anglais
Répondre
stb

Fowl Mood Racing Gets top Five Finish in Brighton

Message par stb »

Fowl Mood Racing Gets top Five Finish in Brighton Speedway Season Finale; Finishes Fifth in Brighton Point Standings
Craig Revelle – Finish Line Web Design

September 28, 2011

Going into the final night of racing at Brighton Speedway for the 2011 season, Phil Potts and the Fowl Mood Racing team knew they were going to finish fifth in points, they could not advance their position, nor could they fall any further back. With that in mind, they wanted nothing more then to end the season with a strong performance to get them through the upcoming off-season.

After not finishing his qualifying heat, Potts had to start the 25 lap feature from the rear of the field. It didn’t take long to realize he had a fast car, as he steadily maneuvered his way through the field. At the checkered flag, Potts finished in fifth place.

“It was a great run for us coming from the back of the pack”, says Potts after the race. “I really have to thanks Stu and April (Archer) for giving me this opportunity to drive their cars, all of our sponsors, and I cant forget the crew for all the help this season. We have four guys that are dedicated to helping us all year long and we couldn’t do this with out them. I have to thank all of our wives for putting up with the endless amount of hours that we put in at the shop each week”.

As of now, the Fowl Mood Racing team has reached the end of their 2011 season schedule. There is a possibility that an area track is looking to add the late models to an upcoming event, and the team will race there if that happens. If not, the 2011 season is over, and we look forward to the 2012 season.

“We got off to a real slow start this year, but the second half of the year has been much better. We all enjoyed traveling to new race tracks and meeting some great people and we look forward to coming back next year”, says Potts. “Right now the plan is to possibly update one of the cars. We will be back here at Brighton for sure, but we are not sure about Can Am. We would like to run some more open races next year as well”.

Fowl Mood Racing would not be possible without the support of our sponsors. We would like to thank Hutchinson Fuels, Indewey Excavating, Vanderlaan Building Supplies, Bill’s Johns and Lange & Fetter for all their support, and we look forward to a very exciting 2011 season.

For more information on Phil Potts and the Fowl Mood Racing team, please visit our website, www.fowlmoodracing.com.
Répondre