Paul Klager 2013 TUSA schédule

Tous les communiqués en anglais
Répondre
Regg

Paul Klager 2013 TUSA schédule

Message par Regg »

Quick Reminder of our Upcoming TUSA Canada West Doubleheader Weekend!!!

I have had some drivers pre-register already, thank you very much for your support and taking advantage of your “Mulligan Pill Draw” if needed!

Please print and fill in the attached Membership form; I will also have some at the events. The $100 fee provides your TUSA membership and registration for all six regional events. Or you can pay per event $20 and qualify for all the contingencies as well, your choice!

Tech will be handled by TUSA’s Tech Inspector as well as SOMLRA officials to ensure consistency.

This just in “All contingency vouchers will be handled through Pro Race Cars to make it even easier to redeem”. Thank you to Jim & Kim Bogett of Pro Race Cars and all our sponsors BSB Shocks, Tru Wheels, BRP and Hoosier Tire!!!

Kind Regards,

Paul Klager

289-213-3166

[email protected]

Everyone,

I want to welcome the new racers to our SOMLRA club; I am sure you will enjoy yourselves racing with a great bunch of people. TUSA Canada West has put together three doubleheader weekends to reduce the travel for everyone and try and create more exposure for our class. As everyone knows the car counts are down from previous years and we really need to promote our club and support the TUSA races as well.

Many of the track promoters are asking that I guarantee 15 cars minimum per event or we many not be asked back in 2014. Our Board of Directors along with the great sponsorship support from Hoosier, Tru Wheels, BRP, BSB Shocks and Pro Race Cars have already agreed to $2000.00 towards this years point fund; which is double from last year. I can not thank them enough for their support. We are also going to continue our amazing contingency program for 2013 (more exciting announcements to come). I have attached a TUSA Canada West flyer and a registration form.

Rules: 2013 TUSA Rules – TUSA Sanctioning Program B (Open Motors are allowed)

Tire Rule: TUSA Plated Tires only

Point Fund Qualification: Must participate in all 7 races to qualify for point fund money (last year was very lucrative for everyone and this year it should be as good or better)

2013 TUSA Canada West Schedule: 7 Races

Merrittville Speedway – Saturday, May 25th

Humberstone Speedway – Sunday, May 26th

Ohsweken Speedway – Friday, June 28th

South Buxton Raceway – Saturday, June 29th (working on a great payout due to travel for everyone)

Merrittville Speedway – Saturday, July13th

Humberstone Speedway – Sunday, July 14th

TUSA Canadian Nationals - Brighton Speedway Applefest - Saturday, September 21st (working on making this a doubleheader weekend – stay tuned!)

$100.00 Early Bird Mr. Dirt Commitment Membership must be paid before first race May 25th or $20.00 per event to participate for points and payout

Thank you for all your support last year and good luck in 2013!!!
Any questions please contact TUSA Canada West Director - Paul Klager

289-213-3166

[email protected]
Réjean"Regg" Ouellet
Chroniqueur [email protected]
Répondre